Office AdministratorPlease first read our notes to all applicants
This position will involve the day-to-day management of the office environment at the school covering the duties listed below. The Office Administrator will be the first phone contact with parents, teachers and others. The position involves attention to detail and accuracy to have timely information available to the society members and parents. The successful applicant will need to make a one-year commitment to the school, and be available to start work by August 15th, 2018.
The position will have close support from school management.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Minimum commitment of one year, preferably two or more
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Competence with IT
- Managing enrolment
- Maintaining school files
- Basic accounting / bookkeeping
- Reception duties
- Human Resources
- Manage day-to-day spending and school budget
- Support the principal in the adminsitration of the school