Office AdministratorPlease first read our notes to all applicants
Applicants must be well-established yogis with some experience with office administration. This yogi/yogini must bring a strong work ethic and solid organizational skills to this job. He/she will be flexible, discreet, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills in English. Applicants must be proficient in the use of modern technology. Applicants preferably have experience living in collective Sahaja environments. Applicants must be able to relocate to Mill Village, Nova Scotia, for the appointment duration and live from a modest monthly stipend.
The position will have close support from school management.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work with benevolence in helping grow the school which promotes Sahaj values and highlights the teachings of Shri Mataji above all else
- Support the Principal in his/her role as Head of the school
- Support the Vice Principal in his/her duties
- Support the teaching team in their responsibilities, including the preparation of report cards and university applications
- Support the students in their day-to-day academic responsibilities
- Carry out reception and correspondence duties
- Maintain staff and student files
- Communicate with parents and the outside community
- Organize courses for staff, after-school activities for students, special excursions, and student appointments, as necessary How to Apply